Where will you go?
We believe where you go to college shapes where you'll go in life. If you want to discover who you are— and who you want to become—discover Marian University.
Marian University is a distinguished Midwestern college offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in fields ranging from math to medicine, ministry, and music, engineering to education, and business to biology.
At Marian University, you will meet students who are tomorrow's leaders in their chosen professions. You'll also find:
- A welcoming campus that is small enough to provide you with individual attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty—and big enough to help you get the experience and connections you need for career success.
- Students from across the country and around the world who share their perspectives and voices in a caring, culturally aware environment that values open academic dialog and debate.
- Challenging degree programs and courses that give you hands-on experience and prepare you for employment in your chosen field or admission to competitive graduate schools.
- High-impact student experiences, like study-abroad opportunities, research projects, and internships with top local, regional, national, and international employers.
- An affordable private education with scholarships, financial aid, grants, and other resources provided for 99 percent of full-time enrolled freshmen.
If you want to explore your beliefs and find your life's work, talk to us. We'll help you create a college experience that will get you where you want to go.