Spring Preview Day:
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Spring is a great time to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air after a long winter. It's also an excellent time to start thinking about college, especially if you want to get a jump-start on planning your college visits.
Why should you attend?
Each year, our admissions team hosts high school sophomores and juniors who bring their parents, family members, or friends to explore Marian University during Spring Preview Day.
The event begins with check-in and a light breakfast at 9:30 a.m. It concludes at 3 p.m. following lunch and an optional campus tour.
- Learn what Marian University has to offer! We'll provide you with a general overview about the university and our degree programs, admission, and financial aid.
- This group event is an excellent, informal way to see Marian's beautiful, wooded, and historic campus that's just minutes from downtown Indianapolis.
- Afterward, stick around and explore campus on your own. If you're from out-of-town, take time to check out downtown Indianapolis or one of our local cultural districts.
RSVP and reserve your spot
Registration for this popular event will close Friday, March 9 at 5 p.m. or once capacity is met. Secure your spot today by completing this online registration form. For information, call (317) 955.6300, (800) 772-7264, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Marian?
We're proud to be the only Catholic university in Indianapolis. In 2017, we welcomed undergraduate and graduate students from 45 states and 23 nations to our growing campus.
- With a focus on Franciscan values, Marian is a college where you can build personal values, get involved, grow socially, and make a difference in the world through leadership and service to others.
- We offer academic majors, minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs in fields ranging from the arts to business, education, engineering, nursing, pre-med, and the sciences. Our programs are rigorous and challenging, but Marian's faculty support you every step of the way.
- Our students enjoy study-abroad programs, an Honors Academy, dozens of student clubs, intramural sports, and 24 varsity athletic programs, including national championship cycling, women's basketball, and football teams.